K2 Power Series 6-3/4" 2-way car speakers
- 6-3/4" 2-way car speakers
- K2 Kevlar sandwich woofer cone
- Tuned Mass Damper (TMD®) rubber surround
- 13/16" aramid fiber "M"-shaped inverted-dome tweeter
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: handles up to 80 watts RMS (160 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 60-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB at 2.83 V
- mounting depth: 2-15/16"
- K2 Woofer Cone: The woofer cone is a sandwich composite consisting of a foam core, a structural glass fiber bottom layer, and a Kevlar top layer. This combination of materials results in a rigid, light weight cone with excellent damping characteristics.
- Surround: Focal's patented butyl rubber TMD (Tuned Mass Damper) surround helps control cone motion, resulting in more neutral and linear sound.
- Inverted Dome Tweeter: The "M" profile, Aramid fiber inverted dome tweeter produces a broad sound stage, and smooth and precise high frequency output.
- Size Classification Note: Some manufacturers, including Focal, call this size speaker a 6-1/2". Because it requires a larger cutout than a standard 6-1/2" speaker, Crutchfield has traditionally referred to this size woofer as a 6-3/4". Please enter you vehicle information to confirm fit in your vehicle.