Marine & Powersports Mono Amplifier
Hertz Marine & PowerSports Mono Amplifier - HMP1D
Thanks to the ultra-compact cast-aluminium chassis (IPX 64 rated), the HMP 1 D amplifiers is nature-proof, being the ideal choice for UTV/ATV/motorcycle installations. It features an incredible power/size ratio and an easy setup thanks to the integrated crossover filter. The Front End section features a complete and bypassable crossover system, providing full system design flexibility with or without external processors, offering the user endless connection possibilities with any source. Inputs feature a special balanced circuitry, ensuring high rejection against electro-magnetic interferences, for noise-free results. The level of HMP 1 D amplifiers can be remote controlled with the included HRC BM (Hertz Remote Control Bass Management). Connected to the Remote Control plug, this provides extremely precise volume level from the comfort of your seat.
- Nature Proof
Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, high/low temperature, thermal shock, dust)
- Compact, Cast-Aluminum Chassis
Compact, cast-aluminum chassis (IPX6 rated), making them the ideal choice for powersports/marine/motorcycle installations
- Bass Boost
Bass Boost adjustable via selector, for more punch from speakers
- Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, high/low temperature, thermal shock, dust)
- HRC BM (Hertz Remote Control Bass Management) included
- Compact, cast-aluminum chassis (IPX6 rated), making them the ideal choice for powersports/marine/motorcycle installations
- Bass Boost adjustable via selector, for more punch from speakers
- Complete crossover filters allowing for easy setup and system flexibility
- Hi-Level and lo-level inputs to be compatible with any source
- Special balanced input circuitry to reject electro-magnetic disturbances
- Short-circuit and thermal protections with auto resetting
- Power supply voltage / fuse: 11 ÷ 15 VDC / 1 x 15 A
- Idling current (power ON/OFF): 1 A / 0.04 mA
- Consumption @ 2 Ω, 14.4 VDC (Max Musical Power): 15 A
- Remote In: 4 ÷ 15 VDC - 1 mA
- ART: Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off
- Distorsion - THD (100 Hz @ 4Ω): 0.1 %
- Bandwidth: 10 ÷ 500 Hz
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1 V): 105 dB
- Damping factor (100 Hz @ 4 Ω): 300
- Pre-In sensitivity
- LO: 0.2 ÷ 5 V
- HI: 0.8 ÷ 20 V
- Load impedance (MIN): 2Ω
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 1%
- 1 Ch: 150 W x 1 (4Ω)
- 1 Ch: 250 W x 1 (2Ω)
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 10%
- 1 Ch: 180 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 1 Ch: 300 W x 1 (2 Ω)
Inputs / Outputs / Filter
- Inputs: Pre In
- Filters Full: Yes
- Lo-Pass: 65-85-115 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Subsonic: Off-22-32 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Boost 45 Hz: Off/+6/+9 dB
- Remote Volume Control - included: (-50 ÷ 6) dB
- Height: 1.71"
- Width: 8.77"
- Depth: 3.95"
- Unit: 2.97 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs