Lane Departure Assistance Kit for Select Ford & Lincolns
EchoMaster LANE CHANGE ASSISTANCE KIT FOR SELECT FORD and LINCOLNS
Lane Change Assistance Kit for Select Ford and Lincoln vehicles with 8.4" MyFord Touch and MyLincoln Touch radios.
Simplify lane changing with this factory connect kit. Includes two side blind spot cameras, and a the PAC integration module that integrates the cameras into the factory screen, attuned to driver behavior. When turn signals are used the side cameras are triggered.
- PAC BCI-FD21 Interface Module
- Two PCAM-BS1 Blind spot cameras
- Install Guide
PAC BCI-FD21 Features:
The quick connect interface allows for an aftermarket back-up, left/right side view, and front cameras to be integrated with 2013-2016 Ford MyTouch 8.4-inch systems, giving users different views of the vehicle's surroundings through the factory screen. The back-up input is automatically triggered by shifting the car into reverse and side cameras activated with the signal lights. The side and front camera inputs can also be manually activated instantly for added convenience.
- Works with 2013-2016 Ford MyTouch 8.4-inch radios
- Adds back-up camera input
- Adds side view (blind spot elimination) camera inputs and switching
- Adds side view (blind spot elimination) cameras to vehicle equipped with factory backup camera
- Adds front camera input and switching
- Camera view activation from dash button at anytime
- Plug-and-play installation
- Ultra-compact for increased installation flexibility
- Works with a variety of EchoMaster back-up cameras