4 x 10 Digital Remote Start System/ Uses Factory Key To Start Vehicle Remotely/ Vehicle-Specific Harnesses Simplify And Speed Installation/ Black Finish
Directed's XpressStart 4X10 Series module lets you start your vehicle remotely by pressing the lock button on the key three times. The 4X10 incorporates a digital interface that communicates directly with your vehicle's computer to bypass the normal security safeguards, so you can take control from a distance. You can pre-warm your car in the winter and pre-cool it in summer so it'll be just right when you get in. Once you install this module, you'll be able to start your car from as far away as your key will lock and unlock your doors.
Important Note: Because of safety concerns, we strongly recommend professional installation for remote start systems in vehicles with manual transmissions.
- remote start system
- uses factory key to start vehicle remotely
- remote start function is for fuel injected, diesel, and hybrid vehicles with automatic transmissions
- manual transmission mode works with select vehicles
- vehicle-specific harnesses simplify and speed installation
- some vehicles may require the MC501 high current relay pack in order to enable remote starting
- works with optional Viper systems to increase range
- Viper 9656V RF Kit 1-way remote system with 1/2 mile range
- Viper 9211V RF Kit 2-way remote system with 1/2 mile range
- Viper 9856V RF Kit 2-way LED remote system with 1 mile range
- Viper 9756V RF Kit 2-way LCD remote system with 1 mile range
- compatible with all SmartStart smartphone modules
Basic remote start and security installation are included (Prices include cost of basic installation, additional parts and labor are usually required based on vehicle make, model and year.)
**Additional fees may apply that are specific to your car, please check with a sales associate at the time of installation. Note: Cost of additional parts and labor typically range from $5 to $200, depending upon the year make and model of the vhicle. Please contact your local Sound of Tri-State store for exact pricing.
** optional functions like keyless entry (requires power door locks, power trunk pop are additional and can be purchased at the time of installation
Basic installation is included as a estimated price and installation is only available at Sound of Tri-State
Follow these steps for installation:
Purchase your product - You will receive an email confirming your purchase
Find your local Sound of Tri-State
Call to schedule an appointment
Note: Please be sure to print and bring your confirmation email with you to the store at the time of your installation