M3 Standard Flange 6.5-inch Marine Coaxial System (60 W, 4 Ω) - Gunmetal Sport Grille
JL Audio M3-650X-S-Gm M3 Standard Flange 6.5-inch Marine Coaxial System (60 W, 4 Ω) - Gunmetal Sport Grille
- Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, M3 coaxial systems deliver excellent performance at a more affordable price than our maximum-performance M6 models.
- The M3-650X 6.5-inch coaxial speaker is designed around the standard marine 6.5-inch speaker format and features a wide mounting flange with a four hole mounting pattern.
- The long excursion woofer design and excellent power handling make your music come through loud and clear at speed, or at anchor. The woofer design is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). Operating this coaxial system in less space will compromise its low frequency performance.
- A 0.75-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics.
- Although M3-650X Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 20 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-100 W of continuous power per channel.
- Sold as a pair.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 60 W
- Peak Music Power 225 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 20 - 125 W / Ch.
- System Efficiency 89.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response 55 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
Coaxial Physical Specifications
- Frame Outer Diameter (A) 6.90 in / 175 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (B) 6.125 in / 155.5 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter (C) 3.85 in / 98 mm
- Frontal Grille Protrusion* (D) 0.973 in / 25 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (E) 5.00 - 5.25 in / 127 - 133 mm
- Mounting Depth (F) 2.74 in / 69.5 m