Source unit & two speakers kit for select 1998-2013 Road Glide motorcycles
Rockford Fosgate HD9813RG-STAGE1 Source unit & two speakers kit for select 1998-2013 Road Glide motorcycles
Audio kit for select ‘98 to ‘13 Road Glide.
- PMX-HD9813 (source unit)
- TMS6RG (front fairing speakers)
Digital Media Receiver for 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson PMX-HD9813
Direct replacement digital media receiver for select 1998 - 2013 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Features 3-inch full color, ultra-bright display with day/night modes and oversized buttons for easy control. Engineered for the ultimate in performance and sound quality featuring 4-Volt pre-amp outputs that don't clip! Plug and play installation with OEM electrical system requires no additional wiring or cutting of existing factory harnesses or components. Retains factory thumb controls.
Plug and play installation requires factory wiring harness and connectors in order to retain functionality. Systems requiring rear speaker-line outputs will require additional harness (sold separately.) PMX source unit not compatible with factory amplified systems, CB, Intercom, rear volume controls, rear speakers on 1998-2005 Ultra’s, and factory equipped satellite radio systems. Estimated Installation Time: 1 HOUR.
- 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® direct replacement Media Receiver
- A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth® Wireless Streaming
- Pandora® Internet Radio Control
- SiriusXM® Ready (requires SiriusXM SXV300 tuner)
- Digital AM / FM Tuner
- USB Input with 1.5A USB Charging
- AUX Input
- 3" Full Color TFT Display with Day/Night Mode
- Retains Factory Handlebar Audio Controls
- Voltage gauge with Low voltage Warning
- 7-Band Graphic EQ + PEQ
- Plug and Play Installation with OEM electrical connectors
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control
- Compatible with PMX-BTUR Remote control
- Multi Region Radio Frequencies
- Selectable HP/LP/AP Crossover with Selectable 12/24 dB/Octave Slope
- Software updatable via USB
Power Harley-Davidson Road Glide 6.5" Full Range Fairing Speakers (1998-2013) TMS6RG
The TMS6RG is a full range coaxial speaker designed to fit the fairing speaker locations of the 1998 - 2013 model year Harley-Davison® Road Glide® Motorcycles. It features a Neodymium motor structure driving a co-molded, reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround. It also features an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly. The speaker mounts using the factory hardware and comes with new grille assemblies.
The TMS6RG full range coaxial speaker is designed for direct fitment applications in 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® motorcycles in the upper fairing locations. This speaker directly replaces the existing factory speakers using the factory mounting hardware and speaker connectors.
It features a compact Neodymium motor structure driving a co-molded, reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround This ensures that you get maximum frequency response and output in both the mid and low frequency range. It also features an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug for crisp clear highs even at highway cruising speeds.
It is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly. The speaker requires no modification of the factory location and comes with new grille assemblies.
- Element Ready design that is weather and water resistant
- Ultra‐Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
- Carbon‐Fiber Re‐Enforced Polypropylene Cone
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- Co‐Molded Cone and Surround
- Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
- Poly‐Cotton Spider
- High Power 35mm Voice‐Coil
- Ultra‐Efficient Neodymium Ring Magnet Motor
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Re‐Enforced Polymer Frame
- Integrated Spade Terminals
- Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
- Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
- Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire
- Designed for 98‐2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® Fairing Locations
- NOTE: Installation on CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models are not plug-n-play and will require modification