M6 7.7-inch Marine Coaxial Speakers (100 W, 4 Ω) - Gloss White Trim Ring, Gloss White Classic Grille
JL Audio M6-770X-C-GwGw: 7.7-inch (196 mm) Marine Coaxial Speakers, Gloss White Trim Ring, Gloss White Classic Grille
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, M6 coaxial systems deliver maximum audio performance in any open-air boating environment.
The oversized 7.7-inch design of the M6-770X coaxial results in increased efficiency (more output for a given amount of power). Combine that advantage with long excursion and excellent power handling and you have a speaker system truly capable of playing loud and clear in a powerboat at speed.
A 1-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine environment, handles the high-frequency duties. You will appreciate the clean, articulate high-frequency response of the M6 dome tweeter, especially at higher volume levels.
A true 2-way passive crossover network is built into the terminal assembly to protect it from vibration and corrosion.
Although M6-770X Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 40 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 40-200 W of continuous power per channel.
Sold as a pair.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
- Peak Music Power: 200 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 40 - 200 W / Ch.
- System Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter (A): 7.70 in / 196 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (B): 6.92 in / 176 mm
- Frontal Grille Protrusion* (C): 1.03 in. / 26 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (D): 6.25 in / 159 mm
- Mounting Depth (E): 3.32 in. / 84 mm
· Continuous Power Handling (RMS):100 W
· Peak Music Power: 200 W
· Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 40 - 200 W / Ch.
· System Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
· System Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
· System Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB