CD Receiver w/ Bluetooth Fits 2012-2015 Non Amplified Toyota Tacoma (Jet Black Dash ONLY)
Pioneer DEH-S7200BHS Single-Din CD Receiver Fits 2012-2015 Non Amplified Toyota Tacoma (Jet Black Dash ONLY)
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- variable color illumination with separate control of display and buttons
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience with compatible devices
- FLAC playback from USB drives
- optional remote control
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility):
- compatible with Pioneer's Smart Sync App for multimedia functionality
- voice control
- easy access to navigation, music, and messaging apps
- extra sound customization options
- built in iPod, iPhone, and iPad controls
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- music file playback from select Android devices through USB input
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) for improved sound quality from compressed music files
- 13-band equalizer with seven preset tone settings
- 3-level loudness
- selectable crossover network
- standard (front, rear, sub)
- 3-way (highs, mids, and lows)
- subwoofer level control
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner — supports new Tune Mix feature
- inputs: front panel auxiliary and USB inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
BHA1761 Aftermarket Radio Install Harness in select 1986-Up Toyota
When replacing the factory radio with an aftermarket radio a special harness is required. This wire harness fits the radio plugs (on the car side) allowing you to retain the original plugs should it become necessary to re-install the original radio..
The BHA1761 is Compatible with the radio plugs on the car side in 1986-Up Toyota, 2004-Up Scion, Lexus LX450, Subaru BRZ, Geo Prizm listed in "Select Compatible Vehicle" drop-down menu below that includes a 10 and 6-pin connector (without JBL amplified systems).
The BHA1761 does *NOT* fit the connectors on the Toyota radio.
Best Kit BKTOYK973 Toyota Tacoma 2012-13 Single DIN/ISO Pocket or DB DIN in"Flat" Black
BAA44 Aftermarket Radio Antenna adapter for select 2010-16 Toyota, Subaru
Required to convert the factory unique antenna when installing aftermarket products.
The BAA44 connects to the vehicle's antenna terminal in 2010-16 Toyota, 2010 Lexus and 2013-16 Subaru vehicles listed in the drop-down menu below.
1. Connect the BAA44 to the factory unique antenna plug (car side)
2. Connect the standard DIN plug to the aftermarket replacement radio, modulator etc.
3. Connect the blue wire to the antenna turn-on wire from new radio.
- NOT FOR JBL OR FACTORY AMPLIFIED VEHICLES
- Professional Installation is strongly recommended.