1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 29 mm (1.14 in.) dome and 25 mm (1 in.) voice coil cooled with ferrofluid, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
2. “Center Tuning Duct” geometry, for a lower resonance frequency and reduced harmonic distortion.
3. Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
4. Rear chamber filled with damping material selected and sized for low resonance, ensuring a natural medium range and low crossover frequency with the woofer.
5. Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
6. Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
1. Pressed-paper cone with FEM-optimized geometry, it combines rigidity and lightness for a color-free sound.
2. 30 mm (1.2 in.) double layer voice coil sized to maximize fhigh excursion and power handling.
3. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
4. Compact and transparent three-spoke basket, acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
1. Tweeter level adjustable via a three-position switch (-2, 0, +2 dB) for an optimal tonal balance that can be customized by the user
2. Crossover frequency at 3.1 kHz, with a 12 dB/Oct. and 6dB slope for the woofer, which enhances the reconstruction of the virtual stage in the car compartment.
3. 160 V metallic finish capacitors with high quality polyester film featuring an ultra low DF value and low resistance pure copper inductances, for maximum sound transparency and clear high frequencies.
4. Compact design with metallic finish to the benefit of the ease of installation, with air vents for efficient heat dissipation.