1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
2. Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
3. Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
C 165 F:
1. Shallow profile for an easy replacement of factory speakers.
2. Semi-Pressed Paper Cone reinforced with Mica powder for superior stiffness and smooth response.
3. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
4. Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
5. Stylish grille designed combining metallic mesh and high resistance ABS frame.
1. Tweeter level adjustment through a two-position switch (0, +3 dB) for an optimal tone balance that can be customized by the user.
2. Low-loss factor capacitors and low resistance inductances made with pure copper, for maximum sound transparency and clear high frequencies.
3. Compact design with metallic finish for an easy installation, with air vents for efficient heat dissipation.