Universal Radio Replacement and Steering Wheel Interface + Idatalink Factory Integration Adapter in select 2018-up Toyota-made vehicles
Maestro RR ADS-MRR Universal Radio Replacement and Steering Wheel Interface + iDatalink HRN-RR-TO3 Interface Harness + Freshener fits select 2018-up Toyota-made vehicles Bundle
iDatalink Maestro RR Interface Module Connect a new stereo and retain the steering wheel audio controls and factory amps in select 2006-up vehicles
- allows installation of a new car stereo in select 2006-up Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, GM, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/RAM, Toyota/Scion, Honda/Acura, Fiat, Subaru, and Volkswagen/Audi vehicles
- works with required vehicle-specific harness (sold separately) to retain factory steering wheel audio controls, retain the factory amp if present, and integrate all car stereo connections
- retains factory convenience features (OnStar, SYNC, Uconnect, and more) with select Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, and JVC touchscreen receivers
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, and Alpine multimedia receivers
- dimensions: 4-1/8"W x 3/4"H x 2-7/8"D
iDatalink HRN-RR-TO3 Connect a new iDatalink-ready car stereo and retain steering wheel controls and factory amp in select 2018-up Toyota vehicles
iDatalink working with Toyota
iDatalink's rTO3 wiring adapter works in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR2 module, allowing you to connect a new iDatalink-ready car stereo in select 2018-up Toyota-made vehicles. Once connected, you'll retain the use of your steering wheel audio controls and your factory amp in these vehicles. You'll also be able to keep your Toyota's vehicle settings personalization menu, auxiliary A/V input, and backup camera.
The package includes connectors that plug in between the Maestro module and your factory radio's wiring plugs. You'll have to solder or splice together this harness's power/ground, illumination, speaker, and navigation output wires to the corresponding wires on your aftermarket receiver's wiring harness. You'll appreciate the additional features added by the adapter, including the ability to view performance gauges and vehicle information on the new radio's screen.
Installation Note: The rTO3 adapter must be used with the iDatalink Maestro MRR module to connect your new iDatalink-ready car stereo to your Toyota.
- allows installation of a new iDatalink-ready car stereo in select Toyota vehicles
- retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls and factory amp
- retains vehicle settings personalization menu, auxiliary A/V input, and backup camera
- displays select factory features and displays performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, and Pioneer receivers
- supplies parking brake, reverse, and speed sensor connections for touchscreen radios