2-channel active line output converter, 2 speaker-level inputs with 40-volt (400 watts RMS) power handling
AudioControl LC2i PRO 2-channel line output converter with AccuBASS
- 2-channel active line output converter
- ACR-1 wired remote bass level control included
- 2 speaker-level inputs with 40-volt (400 watts RMS) power handling
- Main and Bass preamp-level outputs (up to 9.5 volts)
- Main and Bass output controls for level matching
- adjustable AccuBASS corrects for factory bass roll-off
- selectable turn-on options: GTO signal Sense (DC offset), audio sense, or remote 12 volt input
- 12-volt turn-on lead output
- recommended fuse rating: 1 amp
- dimensions: 6-15/16"W x 1"H x 3"D
- weight: 0.75 pound
High-level input line output converter
More and more aftermarket amplifier installations depend on using the factory amp's powered outputs for its inputs. AudioControl's LC2i PRO line output converter takes amplified speaker-level signals and converts them into high-quality preamp signals that can then be fed to another processor, a full-range amplifier, or your subwoofer amp.
Some factory radios dial down the bass as you turn up the volume to protect the flimsy factory speakers. The problem is, they don't give it back when you upgrade to a nice set of aftermarket speakers. AudioControl packs the LC2i PRO with their AccuBASS™ circuitry that reverses the factory low-frequency roll-off, giving you the bass you need to enjoy your music to the fullest.
The included dash-mount wired remote control allows you to adjust the level of your sub channel on the go. Load selection switches make OEM integration easier, so the LC2i PRO will work with almost any factory sound system. Selectable turn-on modes include GTO™ Signal Sense (DC offset), audio sense, or remote 12 volt inputs.