Ported enclosure with two 12" Punch P2 subwoofers
Rockford Fosgate P2-2X12 Ported enclosure with two 12" Punch P2 subwoofers + Installation Wires
- ported hatchback-style enclosure with two 12" Punch P2 subwoofers
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- 1-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 300-800 watts RMS
- peak power: 1600 watts
- frequency response: 27-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- 33-7/8"W x 15-1/4"H x 16-5/8"D1 x 14"D2
Sound of Tri-State 4 Gauge Amplifier Power Wiring Kit
- 4AWG OFC Amp Power Kit
- True American Wire Gauge Oxygen Free Copper for high-current delivery
- Fine Stranding and Frosted Insulation for superior flexibility
- Flux Tinned for corrosion Resistance
- Ultimate Ground Terminal for best power and reliability
- Compact Dual Mini-ANL Fuse Block Design for high power sound systems
- 17 FOOT RCA CABLE
Rockford Fosgate's P2-2X12 ported enclosure offers the extra power handling of Punch P2 12" subs, so you and your passengers can rock out to powerful bass.
The enclosure houses two Punch P2 12" subs, each with a paper cone that's reinforced with Kevlar fibers and supported by a rubber surround. The heavy-duty motor assemblies and advanced cooling vents allow these subs to handle up to 400 watts RMS each without flinching. The subs are internally wired for a 1-ohm total impedance, so make sure your amp can power this enclosure safely.
Advanced port design
Rugged 5/8" medium-density fiberboard construction means this enclosure will hold strong for fat, heavy bass. Industrial-grade black carpet provides a clean, finished look, and protects your trunk from nicks and scratches. The spring terminals will accept bare wire, pin connectors, or banana plugs. This enclosure uses an advanced port design that promotes generous air movement, while reducing distortion-causing port noise, so you hear louder, deeper bass. Add an amp and some wiring, and feel the thick low end this enclosure adds to your ride.