The R2-2X10 is pre-loaded with two R2D2-10 dual voice coil subwoofers pre-wired to a 2-ohm amplifier load.
Rockford Fosgate Prime Dual R2 10" Sealed Loaded Enclosure 500 Watts RMS at 2Ω
The R2-2X10 is pre-loaded with two R2D2-10 dual voice coil subwoofers pre-wired to a 2-ohm amplifier load. Optimum performance can be achieved by matching the enclosure with an amplifier that produces up to 500 Watts RMS at 2Ω. The high current binding posts accept up to 12 gauge speaker wire for maximum current delivery from the amp and are spring loaded so the enclosure can be easily removed for trips when luggage space is needed in the trunk/hatch area. The sealed enclosure design provides a smooth frequency response, applicable for all music types and the 5/8” medium density fiberboard provides the strength and rigidity to withstand powerful bass. The rear is slanted to conform to the back seat, allowing the subwoofer enclosure to directed toward the rear license plate of the vehicle for considerable air compression, resulting in low frequency bass reproduction.
- Powerful Performance
- All-in-One Design
- High Quality Construction
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Covered with high density carpet
- High current binding posts
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Woofer Quantity: 2
- Woofer Size: 10"
- Woofer Series: R2D2-10
- Nominal Impedance (ea): 2Ω (Internally wired to create a 2Ω amp load)
- Power Handling (Watts RMS): 500 Watts RMS 1,000 Watts Peak
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Enclosure Material: 5/8" MDF
- Speaker Connector: Up to 12 AWG High Current Binding Posts
- Dimensions: Box (H x W x D): Wedge (H x W x D1 x D2) (310mm x 765mm x 308mm)
- Shipping Weight: 36.38 Lbs. (16.5 Kg)