600W 5/4/3-Channel Amplifier
AquaticAV AD600.5 5/4/3-Channel Amplifier - 600W (75W per speaker channel + 300W Subwoofer channel at 2 Ohms or 50W per speaker channel + 200W Subwoofer channel at 4 Ohms)
The 5/4/3-Channel Amplifier supplies a boost of sound quality, high-performance, and unprecedented reliability.
- 600 Watt Amplifier: With 600W of pure power (75W per speaker channel + 300W Subwoofer channel at 2 Ohms or 50W per speaker channel + 200W Subwoofer channel at 4 Ohms), the 5-Channel Amplifier packs enough punch for even the loudest of environments.
- Waterproof & Dustproof: Rain? Dust? No problem! This high-performance, IP65 rated amplifier will withstand harsh conditions while never interrupting the music that makes the moments.
- Various Applications: Designed to support a variety of applications, the 5/4/3-Channel Amplifier runs at both 4ohm and 2ohm speaker configurations from RCA input connections. Running 2ohm configurations allows more speakers to be powered and ideal for high background noise environments such as powersport or marine applications.
- Digital (Class D) Technology: Digital amplifiers are much more efficient than traditional amplifiers, producing less heat, lowering power consumption, reducing strain on batteries and charging systems, and ideal for powersport and marine installations.
- Shockwave Technology: incorporates Digital IC's with specially designed low-noise circuitry to produce high-quality, true sound reproduction from any source. The technology used also reduces unwanted EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), which can cause noise in your audio system. Shockwave Technology is now the only sensible amplifier solution for powersport or marine applications.