Stealthbox® for 2007-2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with Gray Trunk (ALL Stealthboxes are build to order, they are currently 2-3 weeks build time before we can ship)
JL Audio SB-J-UNLTD4D/13TW5v2/DG Stealthbox® for 2007-2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with Gray Trunk
Jeep® certainly hit a grand-slam when it added a second set of doors to the Wrangler® platform, but the factory audio system can definitely use some help.
Our Stealthbox® for the Wrangler Unlimited® is designed to provide powerful, audiophile bass quality without significantly compromising your precious cargo space. Our patented, low-profile TW5 subwoofer technology makes it possible to extract amazing bass from a very thin enclosure that bolts solidly to the passenger-side rear wheel well. Rugged, 100% fiberglass construction is as tough as your Jeep® and the protected driver position means that you can still toss all your gear in the back without worrying about damage. It also won't call attention to itself in parking lots... even if you have a ragtop.
So, whether your adventures are urban, suburban or on the roughest trails... this Stealthbox® will make them all more exciting.
- 7-inch diameter voice coil
- Sensitivity: 85.51 dB
- Frequency response: 20 - 200 Hz
- Patented "concentric tube" architecture
- 13% greater linear excursion capability over previous model
- Cast alloy basket
- Matching Amplifier: JL Audio XD600/1v2
- Unique design allows for small airspace requirements
- Xmax: 11 mm
- Redesigned motor features an annular vent
- RMS: 600 watts
- Recommended Power Range: 250-600 watts
- Wired to a 2 ohm load
- Mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Santoprene surround
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Patented "floating cone attach method" technology
- Sensitivity : 85.51 dB
- Impedance : 2 Ohm
- RMS Power Range : 600 Watts
- Enclosure Type : Sealed
- Color : Gray
- Vehicle Make : Jeep
The Hard Data: Contains one 13TW5v2-2 subwoofer in a sealed enclosure. 600 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Installs against passenger-side wheel well. Requires removal of factory “subwoofer, if so equipped. For model years 2011-2012 with a 12V accessory plug on the rear passenger side cargo panel/subwoofer, you must purchase a plain (without subwoofer) passenger side rear cargo trim panel (part #1pu12dx9ag) and a cover for the upper seat belt / roll bar (part #1pu18dx9ad) from Jeep/Mopar parts. Use of the accessory outlet is lost with Stealthbox® installation.
At a time when most audio products are built overseas, JL Audio’s commitment to in-house loudspeaker production continues to grow. To pull this off in a competitive world market, our production engineering team has created one of the world’s most advanced loudspeaker assembly facilities and established a global network of quality component suppliers who build to our specifications. This, combined with our commitment to state-of-the-art assembly technology, allows our skilled workforce to efficiently build JL Audio products to extremely high quality standards, right here in the U.S.A.
Since most of our premium loudspeakers incorporate proprietary, patented technologies requiring specific assembly techniques, we find it is vital that the people who designed them have close access to the people manufacturing them. The following JL Audio products are built in our Miramar, Florida factory, with global components:
- Subwoofers: W7, W6v3, TW5v2, TW3, TW1, W3v3
- Enclosed Car Subwoofers: Stealthbox®, PowerWedge™, ProWedge™, H.O. Wedge™ & MicroSub™ Enclosed Subwoofers
- Marine Loudspeakers, Marine Subwoofers and Marine Enclosed Loudspeakers
- Home Subwoofers: Dominion™, E-Sub, Fathom® and Gotham®