RAM1 Radio Installation Kit for 2013-2018 Ram 1500, Ram 2500 and Ram 3500, and on 2019+ Ram 1500 Classic pickup trucks equipped with an 8.4-inch factory radio + Universal Radio Replacement and Steering Wheel Interface
Maestro KIT-RAM1Dash Kit fits 2013-2018 Ram Models + Maestro RR ADS-MR R Universal Radio Replacement and Steering Wheel Interface
The RAM1 dash kit offers factory-grade fit and finish when replacing the radio in 2013-2018 Ram 1500, Ram 2500 and Ram 3500, and on 2019+ Ram 1500 Classic pickup trucks equipped with an 8.4-inch factory radio. It retains the truck’s on-screen climate controls, the cluster display and the backup and cargo cameras (if equipped). It also adds gauges and vehicle information display, and all vehicle features can be adjusted in the new Maestro compatible radio.
The kit includes:
- backup camera harness,
- AM/FM antenna adapter,
- radio bezel, and metal mounting brackets for a seamless installation.
Requires Maestro RR or RR2 and compatible aftermarket radio to complete your radio replacement installation.
iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR Interface Module
Connect a new stereo and retain the steering wheel audio controls and factory amps in select 2006-up Ford, GM, Chrysler, and VW vehicles
- allows installation of a new car stereo in select 2006-up Ford, Chrysler, GM, and VW vehicles
- works with required vehicle-specific harness to retain factory steering wheel audio controls, retain the factory amp if present, and integrate all car stereo connections
- retains info gauges, satellite radio (in select vehicles), and Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) in select vehicles when used with select Kenwood and Alpine navigation receivers
- dimensions: 4-1/8"W x 3/4"H x 2-7/8"D