Wired marine remote control with 2.8" color LCD screen
Clarion MW4 Wired marine remote control with 2.8" color LCD screen
Clarion's watertight MW4 remote control keeps you in command of your boat's stereo system. You'll be able to change sources, switch radio bands, and also adjust the volume, track selection, toggle play/pause and more — all while checking out your changes on the 2.8" color LCD display.
This remote works with a variety of Clarion receivers (see Details tab for list), and the screen will mirror the main receiver's display appearance — color or black and white.
- 2.8" color LCD screen
- control your system from anywhere onboard
- install up to 3 remotes on your boat
- meets or exceeds ASTM B117 standards for salt/fog exposure
- meets or exceeds ASTM D4329 standards for UV exposure
- IP66 dust/water ingress protection rating
- screen mirrors main receiver's display appearance (color or black & white)
- can replace MW1 and MW2 remotes
Note: The MW4 remote comes with a 1-foot cable, so you'll also want to purchase Clarion's 25-foot extension cable.