2-channel line output converter
JL Audio LoC-222-channel line output converter
- 2-channel active line output converter
- designed to work with most factory systems
- 2-channel differential balanced speaker-level inputs
- up to 40-volt (400 watts RMS) power handling
- 2-channel preamp RCA outputs (up to 8 volts)
- variable output level control and clip indicator light
- automatic turn on: signal-sensing or DC offset
- 12-volt turn-on lead output
- recommended fuse rating: 1 amp
- dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 1-1/4"H x 4-1/4"D
Connects your gear to a factory-amplified system
Do you want to upgrade the sound of a system that includes a factory amplifier? JL Audio's LoC-22 line output converter can take high-level amplified signals and step them down to the line level needed for your aftermarket amplifier and processor inputs. The onboard active electronic circuitry makes sure that even the most powerful signal's fidelity will remain intact with no loss of bass or added distortions — which happens with some passive line output converts.
High power in and out
The LoC-22's inputs will cleanly accept signals as strong as 40 volts RMS (400 watts to a 4-ohm speaker), so it'll work in almost any system with or without an amplifier. Automatic turn-on means you won't have to run a turn-on lead to the fuse box. An output level control lets you dial the 8-volt maximum output down to lower levels when needed. A clip light tells you when that's necessary.