Steering wheel control interface — connects your car's steering wheel audio controls to an aftermarket stereo
- One interface does it all. No additional interface needed.
- Pioneer Kenwood Eclipse no problem the ASWC-1 works with them all plus many more radio manufacturers.
- Auto detects the majority of vehicles on the market today and programs the steering wheel controls automatically.
- Auto detects what radio the ASWC-1 is connected to.
- Updateable via a common micro B USB cable to ensure you have the most up to date inventory.
- axxessinterface.com has a dedicated section for vehicle information to aid you in the install.
- Non volatile memory retains the steering wheel control settings even if the battery is disconnected or the ASWC-1 is removed from the vehicle.
- The ASWC-1 can be manually programmed to most vehicles on the market.