Infrared wireless remote control
Sony's RM-X151 wireless remote control offers convenient operation of compatible Sony car stereos. You'll be able to control all major functions of your Sony receiver — like source selection, fast forward, rewind, track up/down, volume, and power — without ever taking your eyes off the road.
- This wireless remote will allow you to control crucial controls of compatible Sony in-dash receivers
- Controls include power, source selection, display, mute (ATT), volume, audio settings, scrolling of display, tuner controls, disc change controls, and seeking controls.
Compatibility: The RM-X151 is designed to work with most wireless remote ready Sony in-dash head units that feature an IR remote eye on the front panel of the unit.
Buttons:The following buttons are found on the remote control and can be used to control your compatible Sony head-unit.
- Off: powers off your compatible Sony head unit
- Source:selects source (Tuner, CD, CD-MD changer, Aux, Sat)
- ATT button:mutes output
- Volume +/-: increases and decrease volume of compatible Sony head-unit
- SEL: selects audio settings
- Mode: selects the radio band (FM/AM) and SAT tuner band
- DSPL: switches between CD name, track name and track number/elapsed time in CD mode. In tuner mode, the display button switches between station name and frequency. Press and hold to change the display brightness
- SCRL: scrolls the displayed information on the head-units display if applicable
- 1-6 Numbered Keypad: selects stored presets
- +/- Buttons: selects disc in changer
- Arrow Keys: seeks forward and backwards through disc
Remote Dimensions:L = 3.925", W = 1.659", H = 0.442"